Thursday, June 10, 2010

More with the Limited Ed July Kit!

I wanted to share a couple LO's I made with the limited kit. I really REALLY loved this new line from Basic Grey! BG has always been one of my favorites, and they've really outdone themselves with this one. I especially loved the warm, rich colors, and I think this is evident in both of the LO's below. Also, I wanted to point out that even though Max and Wiskers is a pet-themed line, there's absolutely no reason why you can't use it as just a regular line for LO's that have nothing to do with pets. Especially since the pp is double-sided, it makes it really easy to do that.






And here, I took the self-adhesive paper ribbon and cut it in half to create the black lacy border at the top and bottoms of the page. So easy and quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment