Thursday, June 24, 2010

June's Special Edition Kit!

I wanted to share with you the other LO and card I made with this gorgeous kit. If you haven't gotten it yet, you're definitely missing out! BG went all out with this line, and the colors are so vibrant and rich and warm. I think the pp goes perfectly with pretty much any topic you could think of. There's reds and grays and black and white and orange and teal blue. This pp would be great for summer LO's as well, if you want to capture the heat! And of course, if you have pets, then this is the line for you - whether it be a dog, or cat, or hamsters or bunnies, this pp has them all!






And here is a super quick card, using just two little scraps of pp, a sticker from the sticker sheet that's in the kit, and letters that are in the kit. I also added a brad of my own just for a little extra dimension. Super easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment