Monday, August 24, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday.....

I have the Bangles song in my head today. Another Monday, another new work week. For all you fellow teachers out there, you're either back to school (glad its not me) or getting ready to go back (like I've been).

This past weekend I took a much needed break from curriculum training to relax and SCRAP! I met up with 9 other women at the Hamburg Hideaway. It's a GREAT scrapbook retreat house equipped with everything you need to get SCRAPHAPPY!

I had a blast, met some great people, and got A LOT of layouts done! Here are some of the layouts I created this weekend....



Got to use the fun chipboard shapes from Pebbles, the new Jenni Bowlin ledger tags, and I used an EK Success border punch for the bottom...



I made a double page layout using my stash of Fancy Pants' About A Boy line and I made these fun pinwheels that Beth showed me how to do...




and THIS page took me FOREVER! I liked the patchwork look I saw on a pagemap but needed to make it a pocket so I could "smuggle" some more pictures on the layout...LOVE the Bazzill stitchez templates for hand-stitching on a page!

'til next time,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun (and productive) time at the hideaway! your pages are so cute :)
    i need to try the templates... i tend to freehand all the time...

    ReplyDelete