Monday, August 10, 2009

Bo Bunny bonanza

Happy Monday, everyone! I survived all the rain this weekend (and a loss of power) and I'm ready for the SUNSHINE (it just might be a pool day)!

At the end of last week I discovered that Bo Bunny had posted their new design team. I REALLY wanted to get a submission in for this great opportunity...but I got the submission deadline mixed up and missed it. OH WELL! There's always next year. The bright side is that I got a lot of layouts completed using their fun products. So...in honor of Bo Bunny...here's some fun layouts I've created recently:



This is my newest layout using their older "U Bug Me!" collection


This layout I created using a Page Map and their fun Popsicle line (with some hand-stitching for the circles)



Using their papers I tried to make it look like the pictures were hanging from the top of the page (and I added some hidden journaling so I didn't overcrowd the page)



more Popsicle yumminess....



...and a layout using Bo Bunny's Calypso papers

And, finally, for a mini-album idea using Bo Bunny's Calypso and Fancy Pants' Multi-media Bracket album,


(sneak peek) check out It's Scraptacular's Project thread in the Forum!

'til next time,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts!!! I love your imagination and creativity, and that little guy is just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete