Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome August, New Kits, New Sketch

August is here. I cannot believe it. The summer is passing SO quickly and i have so many fun new pictures.Do you??? If you are looking for some fun kits to use to make them "shine" here they are~

the first kit available this month~ "A Walk in the Park"


and here is the very fun and summery "BoardWalk" Kit~ perfect for your beach pictures


and i wanted to take a moment and introduce a new member of the Scraptacular Design Team. Liz Chidester has gifted us with her amazing talent as our sketch coordinator...
here she is~



My name is Liz and I am 31 years old, married and a mother of 4 children (2 boys and 2 girls). I have been scrapping for about 11 years now, since my first child was born. I love this hobby so much, it’s safe to say it is an obsession. I am so thrilled to be the sketch designer for Scraptacular.

visit her amazing blog here


and here is a beautiful sketch she made for Scraptacular for August


leave a link here if you try this sketch (it does go perfectly with BOTH the August kits) and i will draw for a little rak from me....

look for a special place on the message boards coming soon for sketches and you can check out the design team work here

thanks for stopping by~

No comments:

Post a Comment