Thursday, July 1, 2010

Webster's Pages + Summer = Perfection

Or at least that's what I truly believe - you're free to make up your own mind :) Beth has really gone all out with putting together two gorgeous kits with my all time fave paper line, Webster's Pages. I wasn't lucky enough to get to design with either kit this month around, but I did go ahead and buy the Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat pp and the ZVA Creative crystal swirls! I would like to share a project I made with them. This is a 12x12 canvas that I altered by cutting out the beautiful imagery from the pp. The crystals were clear until I used StazOn ink to make them a pretty matching blue. This is actually a banner of the week over at Webster's Pages right now, so check it out HERE! And while there, you can look around the photo gallery for even more inspiration on how to use your July kits.

Before I go, I wanted to encourage you to buy some extra ZVA crystal swirls to ship along with your kit. The crystal and pearl swirls look so beautiful with this pp and if you're a bargain hunter like me, then you would do so much better getting it along with the kit, since then you don't have to pay extra for the shipping on the ZVA stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment