Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summertime!!!

Is anyone else as happy as I am that it's SUMMER TIME, the weather is hot, hot, hot, the days are longer, the pools are open......the list is neverending! I had a blast last weekend at the Hamburg Hideaway and I got soooooo much scrapping done. Below are the layouts I created with the July Scraptacular kit, which is FILLED with Pink Paislee and Webster's Pages goodies...


I love how the kit includes Pink Paislee and Jenni Bowlin papers that totally go together. I used Basic Grey's chipboard alphas for dimension in the title.



I love the Dew Drops and used them to outline the circle and they went so well with the water theme. The Pink Paislee journal tags are so great for title spots and just adding more layers to the layouts. Love the stitched ribbons.


The Webster's Pages paper has such beautiful pictures on it that it's a sin to cover them up. I tried to add my pictures and embellishments around the great scenery. I also love the bling swirls that look like waves.


The BoBunny Chunky chipboard letters totally match the outline of the Jenni Bowlin diecut paper, and the Webster's Pages letter stickers are perfect for long titles since there's so many of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment