Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween friends. Were you one of the lucky ones to get this months Scraptacular kit? Or, have you purchased the Pink Paislee "Twilight" papers? If so, here's a quick little project for you...



My children think its fun to "trick or treat" at our house. At the end of the night, they come strolling up the walkway, ring the bell and say "Trick or Treat Mommy!". I always try to have something a little special for them as a reward.

Each year, I make up a little goodie bag for each of them, and this time around I used the Pink Paislee "Twilight" papers as goodie bag "toppers". All I did was cut the patterned paper into 4x8 pieces, then fold it over like a greeting card. I decorated each topper using coordinated Pink Paislee Stamps. I pulled out my "Slice" die cutter and made that cute little pumpkin and attached it to the card with Helmar Liquid Scrapdots for some fun dimension.





Bag toppers are a great way to use up those left over scraps, and you can easily make them in just a matter of minutes. Suprise your little treat or treaters with something extra special tonight ;)

1 comment: