Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sparkle Challenge

Design Team member Amy is hosting a challenge over at the Its Scraptacular Forum. Things that sparkle are sooooo much fun!!!! Glitter, rhinestones, shimmer spray...the list is endless. Can you create a layout using things that sparkle????

Here's Amy's layout...






In my layout for this challenge, I used something for the VERY FIRST TIME!



I am quickly getting HOOKED on these Dew Drops that I was introduced to at the Crop for a Cure last week. The woman scrapping next to me was using them to embellish a mini album (which looked AMAZING)! When she saw the layout I was working on, she quickly offered to share and here's the finished product with Dew Drops serving as bubbles coming from the fish's mouth...





Come on over to the Forum and show us YOUR sparkle!!! Also, check out the online store for more colors of these amazing little Dew Drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment