Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October Guest Designer


Hi there! My name is Anneliese Grassi & I live in Reading, PA with my husband, Tony, & two daughters, Emma 4 & Audra 2. We also have a dog Charley, & 3 fish. I am a stay at home mom, and I am an independant contractor for large call centers (such as Travelocity, the infomercials you see on tv, & public radio & tv pledge drives), & get to work from home around my husbands busy travel/work/football schedule.
.
I have been scrapping for about 5 years now, since a little before my first daughter was born. I didn't know there was this whole "cult" scrapbooking world! I used to scrap alone, at my dining room table, with few papers, cut outs, GLUE, regular house scissors, & whatever I could muster up. Then my girlfriend brought me to a few crops, & well, the rest as they say, is history! I can honestly say that I am a true scrap addict & try to do it every moment I can. (hey! if my dh can do all this traveling, & ref all these football games, I can scrap whenever....right?? :o) ).
.
My favorite scrapping supplies are Basic Grey papers, love em!, flowers, stickles, and I have to say I just love my white journaling pen. Another more recent fave is Thickers. Can't have enough of them! My favorite subject to scrap is, of course, my girls.
In addition to scrapbooking, & spending time with my family, I love to read, watch movies, cook, & being outdoors. I love my coffee too!
.
I’m thrilled to the guest designer for Scraptacular & I hope my designs will provide inspiration for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment