Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heartfelt Journaling List Style

Hi! Betsy again, guest blogger for January!  Hope you're all having a great day!


On most of my layouts, the journaling is the most important part of the page. Especially lately,  I seem to have a lot to say!  Sometimes, the journaling comes to mind in a list form.  When that happens, I don't fight it! I go with the list!


When my boys were young I had in mind the kind of life I wanted to for them. Sort of a Tom Sawyer-esque type of life.  I put a lot of the thoughts I had in list form, and combined them with small black and white photos of  my boys and a birthday cake for this layout:



Here's a little detail:





The list journaling was printed right onto the Collage Press labels.

Lots of Collage Press patterned paper used on this layout along with their punch out labels and letter stickers, Maya Road acrylic "mom", Pink Paisley Captivating Press Ons, and some trim and a heart sequin.

Have a great day and see you over at Its Scraptacular!

And say hey to me on my blog, too - www.justapharmgirl.blogspot.com

betsy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment