Friday, October 29, 2010

October Kit layouts

Only a few days to go... I personally enjoy Halloween and all the fun it brings. It can be a challenge to decorate our home, because hubby likes the spooky, scary decorations, but I would prefer all the Fall theme items like pumpkins, leaves, and scarecrows. Again this year we have a mixed theme going on in our home.
I, also, love to dress up the girls. Lucky for us, they are not into the scary costumes {yet} but I remember wearing the spooky masks and scary the little kids when I was a teenager.
This month I got to work with the Halloween theme kit. Here are two Halloween layouts....
Love this orange background {it's my favorite color}.

And the white fence works great with this kit....

It can be tricky, but just because the paper is Halloween theme, doesn't mean it has to be used for a Halloween project. Here I used the kit to create a layout that is not Halloween theme.
What a fun kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment