Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Add Water....

Well....not REALLY...but you don't need to add much! For those of you that have never seen the Basic Grey Card kits, they are AMAZING! Especially for people like me, who are a little creatively challenged when it comes time to make a card. I have no clue why I can easily work with a 12x12 layout and come up with a beautiful scrapbook page, but when forced to make a card I have no clue where to start. 

I came across these kits at the Its Scraptacular store, and I decided to invest in a kit (only about $15.00). These kits are WONDERFUL! I actually busted it open when I had lost my scrapping mojo and it worked wonders on my "dry spell". The directions are very straight forward, all the pieces are pre-cut, and all you need to do is adhere diecuts and chipboard, add a few rub-ons and some doodling, and they look like you've slaved away on them all day. PLUS...it gets you back into a creative mode!

I tried my hand with the Marrakech kit and LOVE all the beautiful cards that I now have to give on special occasions.




Above are all the materials that were in the kit: envelopes, diecuts, 8 pre-scored cards, chipboard, rub-ons, and very clear and easy-to-follow directions. Below are some of the 8 cards that I was able to complete in about an hour. There are TONS of kits for many of their paper lines and this is actually the second kit that I've used!  LOVE THEM!








No comments:

Post a Comment