Thursday, February 11, 2010

February Kit and design inspiration

have you seen the beautiful February Monthly Kit? it is so full of fun papers and embellies!!!

my favorite of the embellies was a cute little "10 Things" pocket by LYB.

here is what i made with the pocket


and look at this beautiful page i found on Marci's blog....


and here are a couple of fun design team pages from last month incase you have some snowy pictures to scrap and are still looking for a fun kit to showcase them... i *think* the beautiful January kit is still for sale!






make sure you read the last post about the design team call!!! i can't wait to see who will apply!!!

1 comment:

  1. that pocket is adorable! And I applied, so you should be getting an email from me! I'm gonna be ordering the kit for Feb. soon I think!

    ReplyDelete